Use of Website
- Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Signs & Graphics
Installation’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The term ‘Signs & Graphics Installation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of
the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,
for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. We have no
control over the content of that website nor do we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy before sending them any personal data. We are not responsible for other websites or
any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. The
proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Use of Services
- Where present, it will be assumed that the supply of water, electricity and toilet
facilities will be made available for the use of all fitters on site. If not, an additional charge may be made to provide these services to comply with health & safety.
- Signs & Graphics Installations shall not be held liable for any work undertaken at
the client’s instructions if that work requires planning or other consents, which the client has not obtained. Unless requested as part of the original contract, it is the responsibility of the client to apply for and pay appropriate fees for any applicable permissions prior to the commencement
- Signs & Graphics Installations aims to carry out work to a very high standard and
in accordance with current legal, health & safety and site regulations. Any changes to the regulations which were not in existence at the date of this contract, or site particular regulations
that were not stated in writing before the commencement of work.
- All visitors to the site where work is being carried out including owners of the
property, employees or temporary staff do so at their own risk. Signs & Graphics Installations will not accept any liability for injury should an accident occur.
- Terms of payment are strictly 14 days from the completion of work. However for
all new customers payment is due on completion of works for the first 5 jobs completed. Late payment will likely result in an interest charge calculated on a daily basis.
- Any disputes in respect of the invoice must be raised in writing within 7 days of the
date of invoice. Failure to do this will result in the full invoice amount being made payable.
- A site foreman/main contact must be assigned to be the point of call if any problems
or discrepancies arise. Signs & Graphics Installations will not be held responsible for any errors or loss of time as a result of no contact being made by your assigned person. Contact
information including mobile and email details must be given at least 48 hours before work is scheduled to start.
- Financial arrangements, quotations for additional work/additional fitters and general
work enquiries must be made directly to Signs & Graphics Installations either by phone, email or via the Signs & Graphics Installations website. Discussions of this nature directly with our
fitters/installers is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action and/or the termination of the work contract. By accepting and confirming the contract/quotation you agree to accept the terms
- Any delays or cancellations due to insufficient access, information, materials or site
safety issues will be chargeable, and additional chargeable days may be required to complete the contracted task. All information, drawings, materials, site access must be arranged/delivered/confirmed before the date of work commencement.
Quotations / Fees
- Quotations are based on the information that we have been supplied and/or any relevant
plans. Quotations relate to the work requested by the client to whom the estimate is addressed and is in respect of the property indicated. On receipt of working drawings or additional plans we
reserve the right to alter our quotation if the detailed information varies from the original enquiry.
- Quotations will remain open for acceptance for a period of 30 days from the date the
quotation is provided. If the quotation is accepted a written contract will be set up between Signs & Graphics Installations and the client and a 50% deposit will be required prior to
commencement of work.
- Quotations are issued on the assumed workable condition of the land/building/structure
where the installation will take place, unless stated otherwise with evidence of a written description or detailed plan. Any changes to those conditions found to exist before work starts or as work
proceeds may result in additional charges to those initially indicated and Signs & Graphics Installations will not be held liable.
- The client, in accepting this quotation, agrees to Signs & Graphics Installations
carrying out the described work at the named location. The client shall also make sure safe, suitable and uninterrupted access is available onto/around site on the dates stated in the quotation.
Signs & Graphics Installations will not be held responsible for delays/termination to work as a result of site access problems. Unless a 48 hour notification period is provided, full stated
work fees will still be charged.
- Hourly rate services are charged at a set fee of which you the customer will be
informed of prior to any works being undertaken. A minimum charge of 4 hours will apply. Traveling times are chargeable at the same hourly rate from the time our installers leave our
office until the time they arrive back at our office.
- For services carried out on an hourly rate, you accept that there is a minimum charge
of 4 hours and additional parking/diesel and additional fixings charges that may apply. Diesel charges may change from time to time.
Your privacy is very important to us. Signs &
Graphics Installations is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our clients and employees and this policy sets out how we process personal information from our website. By accessing
& Graphics Installations collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal or company information.
The following outlines our privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal or company information, Signs &
Graphics Installations will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Signs & Graphics Installations will collect and use personal or company
information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual/company concerned or as required
- Signs & Graphics Installations will only retain personal or company information as
long as necessary for the fulfilment of those agreed purposes or on request by the individual/company concerned.
- Signs & Graphics Installations will collect personal or company information by
lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual/company concerned. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is stored securely. We will
store all the information on a secure server to ensure that it is not accessible by any unauthorised persons.
- Personal or company data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be
used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Signs & Graphics Installations will protect personal or company information by
reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Signs & Graphics Installations will make readily available to customers
information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal or company information.
- Signs & Graphics Installations are committed to conducting our business in
accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal or company information is protected and maintained.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to request any
personal information th
at we hold relating to you and you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we reserve the right to charge an administration fee for processing
Signs and Graphics Installations
40 Sherwell Valley Road
Tel: 01803 701 887